Get DSC Credits via Skrill
Skrill is a popular Payment wallet in India. With Skrill, you’ll can also use your Domestic Credit Card.
If you don’t have a Skrill account yet, you’ll need to create one. It will take less than a minute.
After creating Skrill account you can select one of the 2 options:
- Purchase credit using your credit card
- load money to your Skrill Wallet with money and use your Skrill Balance to purchase credits.
How to pay with Skrill?
- Select Skrill option and create Skrill account,
You’ll see:Don’t have an account? Sign up.
- Fill in your name, country, currency and login details. Skrill will verify your account with an SMS sent to your mobile phone.
- Log in to your Skrill account and link your payment card to the account by clicking on Deposit button.
- Save your card to your Skrill wallet. All major cards accepted. Click on DEPOSIT NOW.
- Add your card details.
- Now your card is linked with your Skrill account. No other steps are needed.
Why you should use Skrill?
Paying with Skrill is really easy and it has a higher chance to process the payment because it’s accepting all major cards. Pay online or instantly upload funds to your Skrill wallet.
You can take a bigger amount end enjoy the same benefit.